Sunday, June 25, 2006

News Kids on the Block!





Once upon well.. whatever time means... becuz time doesn't really apply to God, but well God was good. And then later on, He hung out with angels, made other creations in His image, but before that one angel wanted to be like Him and got banished, and when He created man in Him image He sent the bad angel to our planet, and a big mess happened. But through it all God showed He loved His creations so clearly in so many ways, some big and some small.. and one of small many things that God blessed me with was...... family. took me a while to say that eh..

3 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

Beautiful. A beautiful family. What would we do with out our families! These pitures are really nice though. They have some Trina touch to them. :) I was thinking about a time when Tina you, Dustin, and I were a s'more...did we ever get a pic of that? Hm...:) Ok, have a good night, go bust a move. ~Emma

Torific said...

so who was the amazing photographer taking these shots? maybe it was just the photographees...good stuff, ry. when am i ever going to see you again? it doesn't look like it's in the near future. makes me sad. so my blog has been hurting because of a little thing called camp. it's fun, but it's almost over. take care friend

Carley Brown said...

those are some crazy good pictures....thats all I have to say! Good lookin fam!