Sunday, June 01, 2008

Isn't Kindergarten Just Nuts?

Sometimes I wonder how things get this way. And then I remember what Forest Gump said about how life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you're going to get.

Well it's summer break from school! And actually I have close friend folk (such as Monica, Dustin, Zach, etc.) that are not only out for summer but out for life.

I feel done with school kind of, I'm ready though certain I will miss it and I am also unsure for what exactly happens after, but I like that, there definitely is that sense of adventure.
But I love it right now for the most part (meaning I'll be ready for the next thing when it comes). I'm working nights pretty much full time in the hospital, and taking frequent adventure vacations to selective places.

I was just in California! I'm going to Florida! I'm going the Idaho! I'm in Tenessee! I'm up for much more! The future holds much more places I'm sure! Ha! Exclamation! Outrageous Outburst!

Well I'm at work now... I need to change some dressings on some knees! Take Care and be safe Please!


Question that I want your opinion about: What makes time relative?

Stay Close to Jesus, Seriously. :)

4 comments:

j-grew said...

you're in a good place my friend! settings and circumstances will change that's a guarantee, but don't move from that place of contentment!

i love you man!

TaraB said...

Cherish these days Ryan Yeo! Once you're out you are OUT...and those good ol' college days will be no more. Sounds like you are well and this makes my heart glad. See you soon possibly?

Peace Yeo!

EMILY STAR said...

time is relative because sometimes we get going soooo fast in life that natural time doens't apply anymore. We have defied the blessed rhythm of contented life and we rush through the seconds and minutes. Put some pictures up crazy!!! ~Emily

Larkin said...

When are you going to Idaho?! I better not miss you...