Friday, January 05, 2007

If time was never on our side.



Let your Love be strong. and I don't care what goes down. Let your love be strong enough to weather through the thunder cloud. Fury and Thunder Clap like stealing the fire from your eyes. All of my world hanging on your love...All of my world resting on your love.

It is the night before I leave my home for the official end of Christmas break. I'm going to start a fresh semester out, also can be my last semester before entering the profession of nursing if all goes well. God willing, this will be a big step and potential huge blessing. As learned for the book of Ecclesiastes , "Everything is meaningless..." yet.. in Ecclesiastes 11:13,14 it reads, "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and Keep His commandments for this man's all. For God will bring every work into judgement, including every secret thing, whether good or evil." May the Truth settle in our hearts that we may believe and know, and be set free.

My friends... life moves... it's so interesting... stay true to God, and all will be as it is supposed to be.

(pictures above are all from this Christmas break...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. were you still going to do that "being ryan malkovich" thing for me?

i love you ry ry. emily just called and asked me to design some posters for a party -- and then she told me to go to your blog, because you just posted something new. you safe and back at southern? i love you brother.

EMILY STAR said...

ryan yeotis. i like this collage. it's very fun filled. you do your hair funny now :) all spiky...is that rockerish or preppy..not sure. (ok that joke isn't funny anymore) :) But I'm just here in my room. I plan to go see lisa tonight. sleep at her house maybe. i tried calling you tonight. but it was 9:30 my time so you were sleeping I'm sure. you're on the south time now. We lost our basketball game tonight. :( sad but definately a good time. anyway, i'm glad to be your friend. ~emily. (not embo. please.)

AaroDynamics said...

glad to see new posts buddy. I like this one. I can understanding without having to travel into your psychi


Ecclesiastes Rocks

Torific said...

do you have my space ryan?

Christoffer said...

i don't know if you'll ever get this comment. but, i wanted to say i love (underlined and bold) that song by switchfoot. it's my twin favorite tied with let that be enough by the same. yes indeed.