Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fear of Failure.




Greatest Friends: I make tribute to a new day and to an old day.

Old day:
Lyrics of Kristina G. 04-05'
Life flies by and life goes quickly, Spirit take me up and move me.
Home is not that far from here. Home is where you and I belong.

New day:

Hope never fails.

I hope that Jesus alone fills my life.

All the other influences of my life, Jesus gives to bring hope.

these God given passions are my hope to feeling the life that God gives.



Life Nutshell:

School, work, play - passion. Religion courses, one history course. Nursing on the Orthopedic Unit - downtown Chatt. Carefree fun, Music, Art, Sports...

School has been good, yet a hassle. I've never thought this before, but i think it now. the day is far too short. I really do want to do all i have to do and want to do. I really want to do the readings, papers, and projects actually (wierd alittle bit, cuz i do and i don't in ways.) but when i think about it, i want to gain the knowledge. I also like work, I really feel i have a passion for it, I want to learn to love it more and more. It's hard to love it so much when you have other things you know you won't get to do cuz you're there so long. I'm falling in love with creativity again. Music, Art, humor... I want to continue to develop these... i'm inspired. Trina! I'm doing art!!! like paintings, creative collection/collage art, pictures. Music... i want to play alot of music, intstruments, creative sound... I want to exercise... i really am enjoying jogging and eight minute abs.. I love the people i'm around, but i don't get to be around enough. this is struggle of balance in a day i feel is too short.

My apartment is such a fun place live, filled with decor - art, music, and worship. Zach, my fine arts major, college roommate passionately feels the need to live a beautifully decorated apartment. That influence was in the rest of us (Phillip S., Dustin B.) roommates as well, but what may have been in us already are now all over the walls.. i will post pictures of the Apartment soon. I am most fond of our Worship Wall, a wall next to the dining room table with sheet metal up against the wall, painted brown, green, blue. We magnetize worship, prayers, spiritual inspirtational thoughts.

I have much more to say. Soon.

2 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

ryan i am excited for your artsy-side to be more developed :) You can perfect your fashion sense yeah??? :) Maybe you could try to pull of something like a cross between a skater and a prep....I've heard it is coming back. ~Emily

Trina Yeo said...

hi ryan! glad to see that you're blogging again... and that you're doing art and enjoying that too...

i couldn't see that clearly when you were showing me your apartment on skype, but it did look pretty cool, and i'm sure zach's art is makin' your place really unique and homey...

anyways, i love you lots....

pray for me, i'm sick...