Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forces that Rule the World.

Gravity. Electricity, Magnetism. Nuclear Force. Mind. Heart. Soul. Body.


Gravity. Warps and curves in the fabric of space and time. gravity is a feeble force.

Electricity, Magnetism, and Nuclear Forces are much stronger. unpredictable and wild.



Tame the electricity, magnetism, and nuclear forces inside your mind, heart, body, soul to live life at it's fullest. Don't let the
weak forces of gravity bring you down, work with this to guide you to meaning.





An hour ago
I felt so low
I almost drowned

Driving around this
messed up town

It's pretty, it's only
I felt so lonely
And I knew all night

I'd never find a face
That could understand
How much I miss you now

don't let the panic bring you down.



love.

4 comments:

j-grew said...

nice. i like it.

p.s. i love you dude.

Anonymous said...

gravity is such a downer...let's live life to the very fullest!

Trina Yeo said...

i love you brother.

Anonymous said...

i love you and your sister. what a cute picture of you both. i'm praying for a high for you, baby boy. i wish i could carry you against gravity like i used to when you were a baby, but i know you, you won't let me. anyways, i wrote this so late, i don't think you're down anymore, cuz school is OUT!!! don't work too hard ;)