Friday, October 23, 2009

Therapy.

Dear Man walking down the street,

Man, I want to be good person.  I want to show you that I know to never give up, that I care for you more than myself, and that I'm content where God has me go and right now that's here. And I don't want to brag about being better, or think I'm better, I want to reach out to you Man and be a new friend. Not overbearing but simply letting you know you seem like a good Man. Sure I know we just met and there are a lot of bad people in the world, but we all got good battling inside, I know it. I want to show you I'm accepting, not stuck up or uptight.  I want you to know me as the patient and kind guy that seems always to be calm, yet excited for fun.  I want to show you that I always look for the best in every situation.  I don't look back and grovel in the past when I know to move forward.  I want you to see the Truth.

I want to be who I'm supposed to be to be to you.  What's that seem like nowadays?  Man I feel like I'm supposed to keep walking, put on a mean face, and make sure it looks like you can't mess with me. And I've done this to you before. And now I'm feeling lonely, it seems like this world wants us to be lonely.  Forget that, Man.  Let's do this different.

Sincerely Yours.

4 comments:

Nicholas said...

yeah man. yeah. i concur. it seems like everyday life is a long ways off from how we ought to be, in a kingdom of heaven kind of way. hmmm... happy disney birthday too.

Ben Schnell said...

that articulated some of my feelings very wel

Anonymous said...

thanks, I was that man. I love you.

reverse cycle airconditioning adelaide said...

I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.

- reverse cycle irconditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide