Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Head somewhere Else.



I'm not sure why it always goes downhill
Why broken cisterns never could stay filled
I've spent ten years singing gravity away
But the water keeps on falling from the sky

And here tonight while the stars are blacking out
With every hope and dream I've ever had in doubt
I've spent ten years trying to sing these doubts away
But the water keeps on falling from my eyes

And heaven knows, heaven knows
I tried to find a cure for the pain
Oh my Lord, to suffer like you do
It would be a lie to run away


Hey Everyone! Keep falling in love with Jesus!

4 comments:

Trina Yeo said...

wow, beautiful, did you write this? i miss you.

Anonymous said...

what do you think of bar soap vs. body wash?
bar soap is so gross...i took microbiology...uhg.
what is you preferred Bible version?
i read from NIV and the Message.
Are you grossed out by meat?
no, in fact I eat it when I feel like it. I eat chicken and turkey...think i"ll have to get used to it a bit in chad....actually I think I'll not eat any meat while over there....you never know what will be in it. What do you think of calling things that are lame "gay?"
It sounds silly and young in my opinion. But whatever.
How do you feel about taking naps? -I forgot, feels like i should know.
I don't like taking naps because there are always these periods around the actual sleep time that tend to be very unproductive. I'd rather run outside to wake up and then keep going. How do you feel about the balance between attraction and connection?
Don't know. Rather VAGUE question.
What do you think about stand up comedians, are they ever funny to you?
no they aren't actually....not usually.....however if it was someone I knew I would probably be dying laughing.
any more talk with fam about spring break for ya'll? yes, my cousins and aunt and uncle are going for sure..tara and I have been talking about a road trip adventure. we'll see.
I'm off to class. Bye!

Unknown said...

hey ryan! i'm leaving you a comment. rika's keyboard is hard to type on since it has this silly pink thing on it. can't wait to run. class is done. la la la.

Anonymous said...

i like what you did to that picture of you
mommy