Monday, January 14, 2008

So lock the windows and Bolt the doors.


So I'm starting to play indoor soccer in a league in town with some awesome guys, Dustin and Tim included. I'm really excited about playing pretty competitively regularly to improve my skills. I messed up last game and cost us a goal scored against us, i'm excited about that no happening anymore. We tied the game, we didn't lose cuz of me just tied :). But I'm gonna love it, I already do, I play with some good soccer players and good sports. Here are the indoor soccer cleats I use and some yellow crocs my dad got me for Christmas: Random!!

P.S. Indoor soccer is alot of running, so i was inspired to get in good shape instantly. So the next day, i started my training. Phillip, Chris Clouzet, and I started by running across lawns of grass kicking soccer balls to and fro, then running up on to the biology hiking trails and hiked/ran, then running all around southern's campus passing the soccer balls around, then sprinting up many of the numerous staircases at southern, then slowing it down with constant passing drills in front of the girls dorm.


My Best friends from Home, I got to see and hang with alittle over Christmas. Always good times, like old times. You could say they're my holiday and summer friends, but when we see each other it's like we just pick up where we left off and it's awesome to be around them.


January 13 was Ben Foote's Birthday, He came over to the apartment to just find me, so we ended up having a small birthday party, I made us smoothies, layered it whipped cream and many candles, and we sang happy birthday, he blew out the candles, and we almost set of the fire alarm, which causes everyone that lives in the apartment complex to evacuate the building, it would have been better if we set it off :).

2 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

"blogging implies that someone cares." -Zach.

well I do care. glad you have fun training. Training should be fun! The kind of friends that you and amy and ashley are-you'll always be friends. it's the best kind. soccor sounds fun too! did i spell competitive wrong? i thought it was competative.....oh dear. anyway. thank you for correcting my English. Alrighty I'm off to Printmaking class....we carve on wood and get ink all over our hands.

Larkin said...

You sillies. We have very touchy smoke alarms in our house, so we usually take them off when we cook. But sometimes, I leave them on so I can hear the nice lady inside say "Fire, fire, fire, evacuate the buildling. Fire, fire, fire, evacuate the building."