Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Holiday Joy straight outta Cambodia.




Trina came home from Cambodia for a week at Christmas! We hung out!!!! Trina and I had this list of things we were gonna do together when we were both home, stuff she definitely couldn't do in Cambodia, we did some together, some separate, but i think we did them all.

We cooked food together.
We went to the beach.
We went to farmer's market in SLO
We did art together.
We went out to eat at some favorite places.
We played games with friends and family.

Trina has getting along great in Cambodia, and growing, learning, and getting stronger. I love her to death. She has some super cute kids, i know she loves them so much. She has videos of them on her computer... I laugh so much at their sweet dance moves.

4 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

that's so cool that she got to see you guys. the year was much easier after I saw my family halfway through.

Ms.Hey said...

I miss you Ryan!

AND I'm really glad you have this blog. Keep up the good work.

That's all.

EMILY STAR said...

get with it. you're not as good of a blogger as I.

EMILY STAR said...

all in jokes...you don't have to blog....i'm just being COMPETATIVE. :)