Tuesday, January 08, 2008

On the other hand Zach.




Zach also loves the Lord.. I don't have roommates that don't love the Lord. :) He's a spirited, creative, artist. as a lifestyle. Our apartment is filled with his stuff. art, furniture, lamps, tools, clothes, etc. He's a man of social boom, yet needs space and solitude. That's an artist for ya. He describes himself as "irrational" all the time. He is taking 11 credit hours and only goes to school on tuesdays and thursdays. He wants to graduate so bad and will in May and at times claims to dislike southern, but isn't sure what he is going to do after he's done and alot of the people that he loves are here (he likes this cute girl named Kelly). he lives in my room, our room, and we have a bird theme.. come see it, it's magical. oh ya... Zach loves all things "magical".

Zach lives fierce.

1 comment:

EMILY STAR said...

I wish I knew Zach better. I think he is a good influence: one of those people who stretches your mind a bit....makes you think, "I didn't know anyone thougth that way"....but what do I know....."You don't even know Zach Emily." But I wish i did.