Monday, February 25, 2008

Cell Culture?



Zach will be putting on a stage performance and gallery showing on thursday night March 13! We shot a movie downtown in an alley way as an intro. We were supposed to look like people that were drawn, we did look like Tim Burton creations, edward scissorhands people/homeless/zombies/mimes, etc. The idea was to have us moving around in an alley and at the end of the shot the camera would enter into somebody's mouth and into the body, where Zach will present his art inspired by cellular structures in the body. Here's the cast of the film and the stagehands.

4 comments:

AaroDynamics said...

It's good to see that you are keeping up with the blogging. Crazy action pictures. I wish I did not lack so much in the Left Brain. Stoked to see you in a few!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! You look so cool! I didn't even recognize you in the first picture until I saw you in the second one and realized I needed to look for you in the first one. Then I had to blow them up to recognize some of the others. Love it, love it, love it

TaraB said...

These pictures are crazy cool!

I think we're buying plane tickets today Ryan, get ready for some fun adventures!

Ms.Hey said...

One of those girls has the same haircut as me and I thought we looked similar. I don't know how I feel about that.