Friday, February 15, 2008

Losing it.



I have so much random junk in my mind.

we all wanna be unique but we all wear the same styles of clothes and brand names. I'm deciding to have a uniform for myself, same clothes all the time. is that a good conclusion to make?

From the book Mr. God this is Anna - "Being dead was nothing to get fussed about. Dying could be a bit of a problem, but not if you had really lived. Dying needed a certain amount of preparation and the only preparation for dying was real living, the kind of preparation old Granny Harding had made during her lifetime."

My mom has applied for a Science teacher job at Gem State Academy, around Boise Idaho.

I had chest pains last night when I was playing floor hockey... like a harsh side ache in my chest. I got too excited with an adrenaline rush I guess. I knew i wasn't having a Pulmonary embolism or MI, but what if i was? okay i wasn't obviously.

My sister got a tattoo in thailand on her shoulder.

I work nights in the hospital, i don't sleep that much i guess, but I feel good, maybe even better than before. am I wierd? I like work.

We have Nerf gun wars in the apartments tournament style... we stay up late, it's intense, we can get really into it.

Zach is going to have a art performance show and gallery viewing soon, we're going to wear outfits like some acrobats in cirque de soleil do and run around on stage.

Tomatoes are the fastest food we go through in our house. we buy them by the 20's and they run out fast.

Also I love you! what do you have to say pal?

how do you think an atheist answers the question Where do you think the impression that everyone has that there is a Right or Wrong comes from?

I need prayer, will you pray for me?

I'm going to grow a handle bar mustache.

check out Jon Foreman's new music, really good, check him out on myspace i guess.

Monica and I are on the cover of an Insight Magazine. find it and laugh, it's funny.

try toast with pesto spread across it, feta cheese, tomato slice, spinach, really fast and easy snack. I eat that all the time.

Friday is a good day.

7 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

Wow. You need to empty your mind buddy. That was alot in there! :) ~Emily

ps. good "Dear God this is Anna" quote.

TaraB said...

I'm excited to see your handlebar mustache. Nerf gun fights sound fun! We have wrestling matches....and when I say wrestling matches I really mean Alex and I pinning Emily down and tapping on her forehead incessantly.

Good Times Ryan Yeo! I like your thinkin ;)

-TaraB

TaraB said...

I just realized that I'm on that collage! Green noses! "And it stings too"...oh Ryan, those were some good times.

Trina Yeo said...

a good mind spill every now and then is good. i really like that collage. really. where'd you find or how'd you make the background?

Anonymous said...

So funny! I didn't even notice Tim in his speedo when I looked at it before! And is that you as a baby maybe? See ya!

Christoffer said...

i like you, ryan. even if you wonder if you're weird. unfortunately, that in itself doesn't seem too weird, so... i hope you're playing soccer with us this evening.

Unknown said...

i love it ryeo. i'm going to make one of those sandwiches right now. need tomatoes.