Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goodies to Share.


A time when Tyler Morgan (from camp Mivoden) came to visit and I made a bunch of people go out to eat at the Olive Garden, they didn't know him at all. p.s. he took the picture, that's why he's not in it.


Photo by Leslie B.


Photo by Leslie B.


The apartment at Christmas Time

Well Everyone! I'm on Spring Break and maybe headed your way! I'm going home to California! I'm going to hang with my parents and sleep in my house! And for a little part of it I'm going to Socal in the Loma Linda area to see some good friends!

Let me name most the people I'm excited to get to see and tell me if you wish you'd get to see these beautiful people too: Aaron, Amy, Ashley, Kenny, Joe, Tori, Maranatha, Jason Nouch, Jeff tata (is from southern but he and I will go surfing when I'm there.) all of my grandparents, Taylor, Danelle, Andre, and probably some other good peeps.

By the way I love you.

2 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

The pictures are so cool! Phils vest is awesome. So I came home this weekend. I wasn't homesick...but I was sick of school. You are home too I do believe. Hope it's really wonderful! Rough my brother up when you see him! ~Emily

Ms.Hey said...

Sweet! I'm totally on this list!